CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on building a model for business and engineering that leads to a sustainable world. This book includes discussion of key issues of sustainable engineering and business design and practice. It covers how to plan and implement a business practice that leads to an environmental, social and economic balance that results in profitable growth.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Dorf is a Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and a Professor of Management at the University of California, Davis. Professor Dorf has extensive experience in education, industry and government. He has served as an advisor to numerous firms, financial institutions and governmental agencies. He is also the author/editor of numerous books including; Modern Control Systems 9th edition, Prentice-Hall; Introduction to Electrical Circuits, 5th edition, Wiley; The Electrical Engineering Handbook, 2nd edition, CRC Press; The Engineering Handbook and The Technology Management Handbook, CRC Press.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2001
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleSustainable World
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight1030 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Series Edited byRichard C. Dorf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.