CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSets out a framework for rethinking the three key areas of schooling that are most affected by technology's impact on education: knowledge as curriculum; learning and pedagogy; and, literacy across the curriculum. It analyses teaching and learning with materials such as CD-ROMs, websites, the Internet, and computer programming applications.
- Author BiographyDr Carey Jewitt is a Reader of Education and Technology at the London Knowledge Lab, Institute of Education, University of London. She is co-editor of the journal Visual Communication and has previously published A Handbook of Multimodal Analysis and English in Urban Classrooms: A Multimodal Perspective on Teaching and Learning with Routledge.
- Author(s)Carey Jewitt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.