Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionHighlights the role that renewable energy can play in achieving sustainable development. This title focuses on rural areas of developing countries, looking in particular at stand-alone solar home systems and grid-connected biomass cogeneration plants.
- Author BiographyGil Wilkins is a Principal Consultant with AEA Technology, an Energy Adviser to the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and an Associate Fellow with the Sustainable Development Programme of the Royal Institute of International Affairs.
- Author(s)Gill Wilkins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2002
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteBibliography, index
- Weight20 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.