CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a presentation of policies and practices of technology in K12 schools. This book lays out the foundation of what schools should be concerned about involving various aspects of technology and its impact on school administration and teaching. It introduces technology, policy and philosophical discussions on the use of technology in schools.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Educational Administration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight647 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDr. Richard C. Hunter,Sharon Y. Tettegah
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.