CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £21.95
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of readings by technology enthusiasts and critics that introduces you to different philosophical approaches regarding the impact of technology, as well as specific technologies to give you an overview of technology.
- Author BiographyAlbert H. Teich has been Director of Science and Policy Programs at the venerable American Association for the Advancement of Science since 1990 and has held positions at George Washington University, the State University of New York, and Syracuse University. He currently chairs the Advisory Board of the School of Public Policy at Georgia Tech, serves on advisory boards at Columbia University and the Loka Institute, and is Codirector of the new Center for Innovation Policy Research and Education in Budapest. A widely quoted, well-known author and speaker on science and technology policy, Dr. Teich is an advisory board member for several scientific journals and a consultant to various companies and organizations. Dr. Teich holds a BS in physics and a PhD in political science, both from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Albert H. Teich
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight468 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 12th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.