Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionRemain competitive by offering more accessible, affordable, and relevant information technologies that meet mass-market needs Technology at the Margins demonstrates that by making IT more accessible, affordable, and relevant, new mass markets can be opened.
- Author BiographySAILESH CHUTANI is the cofounder and CEO of Mobisante, Inc. where his goal is to democratize access to healthcare by making diagnostics affordable and accessible. He was formerly a senior director for external research at Microsoft where he pioneered open innovation and funded seminal work in mHealth and technology for the emerging markets. Chutani has also held leadership roles in growing new businesses and products within companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Oracle, Microsoft, and Transarc Corporation. JESSICA ROTHENBERG AALAMI is the Managing Director of the Gobee Group. Her teams provide research insights and field expertise to global businesses, governments, practitioners and their partners. As a research scholar affiliated with the University of California, Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy (BRIE), she works extensively in social and economic development and global corporate social responsibility (GlobalCSR). She holds degrees in economic geography and international political economy. AKHTAR BADSHAH is a Senior Director of Global Community Affairs at Microsoft, where he administers the company's global community investment and employee programs. He also manages the Microsoft Unlimited Potential Community Technology Skills Program, a global initiative designed to help narrow the technology skills gap; and Technology for Social Good that supports nonprofits with their technology needs. Badshah has been in the field of community development for over twenty-five years in various capacities in academia, nonprofits, and business.
- Author(s)Akhtar Badshah,Jessica Rothenberg Aalami,Sailesh Chutani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/12/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMicrosoft Executive Leadership Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byMohammad Yunus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.