All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
- £38.54Trending at £47.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom BIM (building information modeling) to RFID (radio frequency identification) to BAS (building automation and control systems), facility managers of today's commercial buildings are often asked to work with a variety of technologies without any experience in IT. This new book is a welcome primer for facility managers and engineers.
- Author BiographyThe International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the world's largest and most widely recognized international association for professional facility managers, supporting more than 20,000 members in seventy-eight countries.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight752 g
- Width197 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byEric Teicholz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.