All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by the founder of the field, this practice-oriented guide summarizes the author's breakthrough research results and their applications in chemical technology. The book adopts an entirely novel approach, describing the physical chemistry of structure formation and materials synthesis under dynamic conditions.
- Author BiographyNaum B. Uriev is Head of the Laboratory of High-Concentration Dispersed Systems at the A. N. Frumkin Institute of Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Professor at the Moscow State Automobile and Road University. He is the creator of the new branch of physical chemistry, namely the physicochemical dynamics of dispersed systems and materials. Professor Uriev is author of more than 450 scientific papers, 15 monographs, 50 inventions and patents in the field of colloid chemistry, physicochemical dynamics and materials science. He is a recipient of the Award of the Council of Ministers of the USSR and of the Rehbinder Award of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Naum B. Uriev
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight430 g
- Width171 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.