All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.57Trending at £11.77
- £13.30Trending at £16.18
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
About this product
- Author BiographyProf. Doeg-Seong Oh is currently a professor of College of Engineering at Chungnam National University, Daejeon, Republic of Korea and Secretary General of World Technopolis Association (WTA), which consists of 77 member cities in 39 countries (October 2010). He has involved in WTA as a Chairman of the Academic Committee since 1997 and has been acting the role of General Secretary Since 2004. In 2009, as a world leader of the scientific organization, he was registered at the Marquis Who's Who LLC, 2000 Outstanding Intellectuals of 21st Century by the IBC (International Biographical Centre, Cambridge, England) and 'Great Minds of the 21st Century' by American Biographical Institute (ABI). He received a Master of Urban Planning in 1979 and a Master of Science in Architecture from Seoul National University, Korea in 1981. He got a PhD degree in Urban Planning from Hanover University, Germany in 1989. He did his post-doctoral research at University of Sheffield, UK in 1993. He joined the faculty of spatial planning at University of Dortmund as a visiting professor in 2002-2004. He also acted the executive director of Regional Development Research Institute (RDRI) for 7 years from 1995, which did important role for regional innovation in Daejeon City and Chungnam province. Fred Phillips is author of Market-Oriented Technology Management: Innovating for Profit in Entrepreneurial Times (Springer, 2001), and Editor-in-Chief of the international journal Technological Forecasting & Social Change. He lived in Austin for twenty-six years and in Portland for nine years, playing leading roles in the development of both technopoleis. He has consulted worldwide on the technopolis formation process and on new business incubation, most recently for the US Environmental Protection Agency for the launch of a water technology cluster in the southern Ohio - northern Kentucky - southeast Indiana region. He is a Senior Fellow of the IC2 Institute at University of Texas at Austin, a think-tank which originated the academic study of the technopolis phenomenon.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note71 black & white illustrations, 70 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight937 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDeog-Seong Oh,Fred Phillips
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.