All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
About this product
- DescriptionThe introduction of compulsory citizenship education into the national curriculum has generated a plethora of interests in the politics of childhood and youth. This book also explores the teenagers' acts of and engagement with citizenship in their local communities and examines the role of citizenship education in creating responsible citizens.
- Author BiographySusie Weller, a Research Fellow at London South Bank University, is currently working on the 'Locality, School and Social Capital' project in the Families and Social Capital ESRC Research Group. In June 2004 she completed her PhD which explored teenagers' experiences of social exclusion and citizenship in rural communities. She has also worked on a project, commissioned by the DfES, which explored the impact of out of school childcare on children and their families.
- Author(s)Susie Weller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRelationships and Resources
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.