CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionWho will want me now? It's a heart-wrenching question that comes to mind for teenagers infected with HIV. Here, experts who work with HIV-infected teenagers reveal for us the psychological and social fallout, in addition to medical issues, that face adolescents who have received the diagnosis.
- Author BiographyMaureen E. Lyon is a licensed Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Research Professor in Pediatrics at George Washington University Medical Center, in the Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine at Children's National Medical Center, located in Washington, D.C. She holds a Diplomate in Health Psychology from the American Board of Professional Psychology. Lawrence J. D'Angelo, M.D., is Chief of the Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine at Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C. He is a tenured Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine and Health Care Sciences at the George Washington University School of Medicine. D'Angelo is also a Professor of Prevention and Community Health and Edpidemiology at the George Washington University School of Public Health and Health Sciences.
- Date of Publication30/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width162 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byLawrence J. D'Angelo,Maureen E. Lyon
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.