CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionFor years we have known that teenagers' peers influence their substance use. This book tells you how. It is based on the teenagers' own selection of peers and, in turn, the influence of those peers, but, in between, is the formation of social networks and the patterning of their peer ties.
- Author BiographyDEIRDRE M. KIRKE is Lecturer in Sociology at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, and is a member of the International Network for Social Network Analysis.
- Author(s)Deirdre M. Kirke
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication14/07/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.