All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionIran is the most significant current threat to the United States, the Middle East, and the West. This work talks about the indictment of Iran.
- Author BiographyIlan Berman is one of the rising stars of American foreign policy. As vice president for policy of the Washington-based American Foreign Policy Council, he is a frequent guest on radio and television. An expert on regional security in the Middle East, Central Asia, and the Russian Federation, he has consulted for both the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency and the U.S. Department of Defense, and provided assistance on foreign policy and national security issues to a range of governmental agencies and congressional offices. His writings on international security and American foreign policy have appeared in such influential publications as The National Interest, the International Herald Tribune, and the Financial Times, among others. Berman is adjunct professor for International Law and Global Security at the National Defense University in Washington, DC. He also serves as a member of the reconstituted Committee on the Present Danger, and as Editor of the Journal of International Security Affairs. He is also the coeditor (with J. Michael Waller) of Dismantling Tyranny: Transitioning Beyond Totalitarian Regimes (2006).
- Author(s)Ilan I. Berman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/04/2007
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight290 g
- Width141 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.