All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis books analyses what happens when healthcare moves from physical to virtual encounters between patients and healthcare professionals.
- Author BiographyNelly Oudshoorn is Professor of Technology Dynamics and Healthcare at the University of Twente, The Netherlands. Her research interests focus around issues of the development and use of new technologies in healthcare. She is the recipient of the Rachel Carson Prize awarded by the Society for Social Studies of Science (2005), the Diana Forsythe Award of the American Medical Informatics Association (2009) and the Foundation for the Sociology of Health and Illness Book Prize (2012).
- Author(s)Nelly Oudshoorn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHealth, Technology and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 241 p.
- Weight325 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2011
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.