All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £24.08
- £21.43Trending at £22.34
- £18.47Trending at £20.69
- £16.47Trending at £22.92
- £13.69Trending at £15.06
- £14.85Trending at £15.72
- £10.99Trending at £12.42
About this product
- DescriptionHow can these multilingual, multimodal, collaborative environments be used to promote language and intercultural learning? What are the implications for teachers and learners and what new literacies are required? Do they offer an added-value? This book seeks to answer these questions.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Sarah Guth teaches English as a Foreign Language (EFL) at the University of Padova, Italy. She is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Germany. Francesca Helm is an English language teacher and researcher at the Department of International Studies at the University of Padova. Both authors have published articles and chapters on language learning and telecollaboration. Their research interests are in the areas of computer-mediated communication and the use of technology in language learning, intercultural communication and telecollaboration, and Web 2.0 and multiliteracies.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication24/06/2010
- Series TitleTelecollaboration in Education
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Content Noteill.
- Weight670 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Helm,Sarah Guth
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.