Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of the popular guide to telecommunications circuit design offers the same comprehensive coverage found in the first edition, but now features additional sections on mobile and wireless phones and pagers, compact antennas, switches, power amplifiers, and TDMA and CDMA modulation schemes.
- Author BiographyPATRICK D. VAN DER PUIJE, PhD, recently retired after serving for thirty years as Professor of Electrical Engineering at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Patrick D. Van der Puije
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/12/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight782 g
- Width168 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.