All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £23.32Trending at £24.27
- £12.91Trending at £13.66
- £15.48Trending at £18.99
- £8.15Trending at £8.96
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive overview of telecom cabling standards and practices available, published in partnership with BICSI, the telecom training and accreditation leaders.
- Author BiographyBICSI has trained over 30,000 telecom cable installers and has a membership spanning 85 nations. Their resources include technical publications, training, conferences, and registration programs recognized worldwide as the standard for installation, design and maintenance education in the telecommunications industry.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note300 illustrations
- Weight1388 g
- Width193 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.