All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its fourth edition, this successful text provides a survey of the law and regulation relating to telecommunications. Covering developments since 2009 including the EU New Regulatory Framework, this book includes new chapters on spectrum management and consumer protection rules.
- Author BiographyDr Ian Walden is Professor of Information and Communications Law and Head of the Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London. Ian is a solicitor and is Of Counsel to Baker & McKenzie and is on the Board of the Press Complaints Commission. His publications include The Telecommunications Law Handbook (1997), Computer Crimes and Digital Investigations (2007) and Media Law and Practice (2009). Ian has been involved in law reform projects for the World Bank, the European Commission, UNCTAD, UNECE and the EBRD, as well as for a number of individual states.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1199 g
- Width155 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byIan Walden
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.