CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £20.00Trending at £28.20
- £29.59Trending at £37.94
- £19.38Trending at £21.36
- £39.18Trending at £60.00
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.99
About this product
- Author(s)Milburn D. Smith
- Date of Publication25/11/1987
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsExhibits Introduction Part 1. The Telecommunications Environment The Changing Role of the Communications Manager Telecommunications After Divestiture and Deregulation Telecommunications Services Part 2. Telecommunications Technologies Data Networks Bypass Technologies Part 3. Telecommunications Management Defining Your Company's Telecommunications Requirements Strategic Telecommunications Planning Future Trends in Telecommunications Appendices Glossary of Terms Index
- Author BiographyMILBURN D. SMITH, III is an office systems consultant in New York City.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.