All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the research that focuses on the methodological developments in three key areas - pricing of telecommunications services, network design, and resource allocation - that are most relevant to telecommunications planning. This title features chapters that present some novel ideas related to pricing and modeling competition in the industry.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleOperations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 33
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight735 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byG. Anandalingam,S. Raghavan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.