Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first account of Benjamin Netanyahu's political communication strategy during his term as prime minister. It presents the dramatic cultural and political changes that occurred in Israel in the 1990s with the creation of media-centered democracy. The author shows how Netanyahu used these to construct his political project-Telepopulism.
- Author BiographyYoram Peri is the Head of The Chaim Herzog Institute for Media Politics and Society and Professor of Political Sociology and Communication in the Department of Communication at Tel Aviv University. His previous books include The Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin (Stanford, 2000).
- Author(s)Yoram Peri
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.