All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing together current theoretical and experimental understanding of the phenomena of delayed hydride cracking (DHC) in zirconium alloys, this book offers a detailed explanation focusing on the properties of hydrogen and hydrides in these alloys.
- Author BiographySajeesh Kumar; Ellen R. Cohn
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication27/10/2012
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleHealth Informatics
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note21 Tables, black and white; XIV, 338 p.
- Weight706 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byEllen R. Cohn,Sajeesh Kumar
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.