Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionTelevision, Audiences and Everyday Life draws on an extensive body of audience research to get behind this seemingly simple activity. Written in a clear and accessible style, key audience studies are presented in ways that illuminate critical debates and concepts in cultural and media studies.
- Author BiographyMatt Briggs is Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies at the University of Wales, Lampeter.
- Author(s)Matt Briggs
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Media, Film & Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight349 g
- Width68 mm
- Height89 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.