All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe courts have had to deal with the increasing amount of technology. Televised courtroom broadcasting especially remains an issue. Despite three Supreme Court cases on this issue, the common thread between the cases has not been highlighted. This book analyzes these cases and the effects broadcasting has on the courts.
- Author BiographyPaul Lambert is a lawyer and academic specializing in media, intellectual property, and information technology law.
- Author(s)Dr. Paul Lambert
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note6 black & white halftones, 9 charts, 10 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width153 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.