All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the control of Russian television by government, and the reaction of ordinary citizens.
- Author BiographyEllen Mickiewicz is James R. Shepley Professor of Public Policy Studies in the Sanford Institute for Public Policy and Professor of Political Science at Duke University. She is a leading authority on Russian news media, and her previous publications include Changing Channels: Television and the Struggle for Power in Russia (1997) and Split Signals: Television and Politics in the Soviet Union (1988).
- Author(s)Ellen Mickiewicz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight368 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £27.11Trending at £29.10
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.59
- £28.89Trending at £30.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.