CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses a theory-based inquiry of the nuanced religious messages in the TV series Supernatural, which presents religious themes through horror and fantasy to show a Christianity without Christ. It uncovers how entertainment television provides a conduit for religious messages that speak to the role of contemporary American faith.
- Author BiographyErika Engstrom is professor of communication studies at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is the author of The Bride Factory: Mass Media Portrayals of Women and Weddings. Joseph M. Valenzano, III, is assistant professor and basic course director at the University of Dayton. He has co-authored two public speaking textbooks, The Speaker: The Tradition and Practice of Public Speaking and The Speaker's Primer.
- Author(s)Erika Engstrom,Joseph M.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/02/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.