Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.32
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the particular impact made by the Thatcher and Major administrations on the British television industry - one of only a handful that have had successful ambitions in challenging the dominance of US programming in the global marketplace.
- Author(s)Peter Goodwin
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebibliography
- Edition Statement1998 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.