Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- Author(s)Ying Zhu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleMedia, Culture and Social Change in Asia Series
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Chinese Television Drama as Art, Political Discourse, and Transnational Capital 2. History as Political Discourse: Dynastic and Contemporary Anti-Corruption Dramas 3. TV Drama as Political Discourse II: Marching towards the Republic and the Great Emperor Hanwu 4. Dynasty Drama and Serial Narrative 5. Chinese Domestic Theme Dramas, Latin American Telenovelas, and Korean Trendy Dramas 6. Transnational Circulation of Chinese Language Television dramas 7. Building a Harmonious Society through Television Drama: Towards a Chinese Century?
- Author BiographyYing Zhu is Associate Professor of Media Culture, City University of New York-Staten Island, USA. She is the author of Chinese Cinema during the Era of Reform: The Ingenuity of the System, and her work has appeared in leading media journals and various edited books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.