All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Author(s)Mary E. Triece
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Author BiographyMary E. Triece is a professor in the School of Communication at the University of Akron, USA. She is the author of Protest and Popular Culture: Women in the U.S. Labor Movement, 1894-1917 and On the Picket Line: Strategies of Working-Class Women during the Depression, winner of the Bonnie Ritter Book Award. Triece has also published in Critical Studies in Mass Communication, Rhetoric Society Quarterly, Communication Studies, Women's Studies in Communication, and the Western Journal of Communication.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.