All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the unconventional ways we communicate what we know about society to others. This book explores the many ways knowledge about society can be shared and interpreted through different forms of telling such as fiction, films, photographs, maps, mathematical models - many of which remain outside the boundaries of conventional social science.
- Author BiographyHoward S. Becker lives and works in San Francisco. He is the author of several books, including Outsiders, Writing for Social Scientists, and Tricks of the Trade, the latter two published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Howard Saul Becker
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleChicago Guides to Writing, Editing and Publishing
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note10 halftones, 15 line drawings
- Weight386 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £12.72
- £24.81Trending at £27.49
- £40.36Trending at £41.19
- £30.00Trending at £43.08
- £18.73Trending at £19.67
- £33.99Trending at £37.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.