Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.91Trending at £12.33
- £12.92Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAt one time the Independent Order of Good Templars was the world's largest, most militant, and most evangelical organisation hostile to alcoholic drink. Temperance and Racism restores the Templars, now an almost forgotten footnote in American and British social history, to a position of prominence within the temperance movement.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Fahey , professor of history at Miami University (Ohio), is former president of the Alcohol and Temperance History Group. He is editor of The Black Lodge in White America.
- Author(s)David M. Fahey
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.