CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionLarge-scale problems of engineering and scientific computing often require solutions of eigenvalue and related problems. This book gives a unified overview of theory, algorithms, and practical software for eigenvalue problems.
- PublisherSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- Series TitleSoftware, Environments and Tools
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSociety for Industrial & Applied Mathematics,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight896 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAxel Ruhe,Henk van der Vorst,Jack Dongarra,James W. Demmel,Zhaojun Bai
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.