CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.12
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £4.72Trending at £4.80
- £10.97Trending at £14.99
- £7.10Trending at £8.72
- £7.99Trending at £8.39
- £7.01Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comprehensive framework to support the lifecycle of time-constrained workflow applications, this book enhances the overall performance and usability of scientific cloud workflow systems. It explains how to reduce the cost to detect and handle temporal violations while delivering high quality of service (QoS).
- Author BiographyXiao Liu received his PhD degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering from the Faculty of Information and Communication Technologies at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia in 2011. He received his Master and Bachelor degree from the School of Management, Hefei University of Technology, Hefei, China, in 2007 and 2004 respectively, all in Information Management and Information Systems. He is currently a postdoctoral research fellow in the Centre of Computing and Engineering Software System at Swinburne University of Technology. His research interests include workflow management systems, scientific workflows, cloud computing, business process management and quality of service. Jinjun Chen received his PhD degree in Computer Science and Software Engineering from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia in 2007. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia. His research interests include Scientific workflow management and applications, workflow management and applications in Web service or SOC environments, workflow management and applications in grid (service)/cloud computing environments, software verification and validation in workflow systems, QoS and resource scheduling in distributed computing systems such as cloud computing, service oriented computing, semantics and knowledge management, cloud computing. Yun Yang is currently a full professor in School of Software and Electrical Engineering at Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia. Prior to joining Swinburne in 1999 as an associate professor, he was a lecturer and senior lecturer at Deakin University, Australia, during 1996-1999. He has coauthored four books and published over 200 papers in journals and refereed conference proceedings. He is currently on the Editorial Board of IEEE Transactions on Cloud Computing. His current research interests include software technologies, cloud computing, p2p/grid/cloud workflow systems, and service-oriented computing.
- Author(s)Jinjun Chen,Xiao Liu,Yun Yang
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Weight230 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.