All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.51
- £4.73Trending at £5.09
- £11.93Trending at £12.73
- £5.06Trending at £8.98
- £28.01Trending at £34.27
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
- £28.86Trending at £40.33
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that cinema provides an ideal opportunity to engage with ideas of temporal flow and change. This book traces the operation of duration in cinema, and argues that temporality should be a central concern of film scholarship. It is suitable for students and scholars in Film Studies.
- Author BiographyMatilda Mroz is a Research Fellow at the Department of Slavonic Studies, Faculty of Modern and Medieval Languages, University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Matilda Mroz
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.