All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.40
- £38.13Trending at £42.28
- £12.21Trending at £15.87
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £12.86Trending at £14.99
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £13.11Trending at £13.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe book analyzes the rise and evolution of the Temporary Work Agencies' (TWAs) field in Italy. In addition the work delivers a precise description of the strategies and structures in Italian TWAs and contributes to increasing the understanding of the use of contingent work in this sector.
- Author BiographyStefano Consiglio is Full Professor of Organizational Theory in the Department of Economics, Management and Institutions at University of Naples Federico II, Naples Italy. His research interests focus on Organizational Design, Contingent Labour, Flexibility and Human Resource Management. He is author of several publications on the change and the increase of the Temporary Work Agency sector in Italy and Europe. Luigi Moschera is Full Professor of Organizational Theory in the Department of Management at University Parthenope, Naples, Italy. His research interests include Organizational Design, Neo Institutional Theory, Strategic and Organizational Analysis of Public Transportation Service. He has been engaged in the study of TWA sector in Italy and in Europe from over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Luigi Moschera,Stefano Consiglio
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Economics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note3 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 137 p. 7 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight244 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.