All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book the author presents ten key laws governing information security. He addresses topics such as attacks, vulnerabilities, threats, designing security, identifying key IP assets, authentication, and social engineering. It will be of interest to professionals and researchers engaged with information security.
- Author BiographyThe author is the Vice President of Media and Security Technologies at Sony Pictures Entertainment. He was formerly the Vice President of the Security and Content Protection Labs at Technicolor. His main research topics are DRM for professional applications, audio and video watermarking, video fingerprinting, secure distribution of multimedia content, and copy protection. He has more than 25 years of research experience, he has filed more than 95 patents in the field, and he is involved with the main related academic conferences as an organizer and contributor.
- Author(s)Eric Diehl
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/11/2016
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 Tables, color; 3 Illustrations, color; 39 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 281 p. 42 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight619 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.82
- £35.51Trending at £37.08
- £53.48Trending at £58.72
- £21.28Trending at £22.31
- £45.12Trending at £59.99
- £36.98Trending at £37.58
- £23.15Trending at £35.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.