All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife on Planet Earth is not weirder than we imagine. It's weirder than we are capable of imagining. Ten Million Aliens opens your eyes to the real marvels of the planet we live on.
- Author BiographySIMON BARNES is a multi-award-winning sports and nature writer who has written for the Times for over 30 years. He is also a novelist, horseman and the author of more than 20 books, including the bestselling How to be a Bad Birdwatcher and The Meaning of Sport (Short Books). He lives in Suffolk with his family and other animals.
- Author(s)Simon Barnes
- PublisherShort Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShort Books Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £4.79Trending at £5.29
- £5.29Trending at £5.44
- £43.54Trending at £59.99
- £33.73Trending at £57.76
- £40.89Trending at £45.90
- £3.99Trending at £5.83
- £13.73Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.