All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn rhyming verses, one animal after another neighs, moos, oinks, quacks and makes other appropriate sounds as each eats an apple from the farmer's tree.
- Author BiographyPat Hutchins, one of seven children, was born in Yorkshire, England, and grew up in the surrounding countryside, which she still loves. At a very early age she knew that she wanted to be an artist and was encouraged by an elderly couple who would give her a chocolate bar for each picture she drew. A local art school offered her a scholarship and she studied there for three years, continuing her training at Leeds College of Art, where she specialized in illustration. Her career in the children's book field began with the highly acclaimed Rosie's Walk, a 1968 ALA Notable Book. Since then she has written five novels and created more than twenty-five picture books. She was awarded England's prestigious Kate Greenaway Medal in 1974 for The Wind Blew. Pat Hutchins lives with her husband in London, England.
- Author(s)Pat Hutchins
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2000
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Weight338 g
- Width254 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pat Hutchins
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £11.95Trending at £12.99
- £11.60Trending at £14.98
- £6.39Trending at £6.99
- £5.93Trending at £6.99
- £5.84Trending at £6.70
- £5.06Trending at £5.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.