Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.43+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £11.90Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery parent, teacher, social worker, therapist, and physician should have this succinct and informative book in their back pocket. Framed with both humor and compassion, the book defines the top ten characteristics that illuminare the minds and hearts of children with autism.
- Author BiographyBook author, columnist, and mother of sons with autism and ADHD, Ellen Notbohm's writings on autism and general interest subjects have been published on every continent (except Antarctica--yet). Her books, Ten Things Every Child with Autism Wishes You Knew, Ten Things Your Student with Autism Wishes You Knew, and The Autism Trail Guide are ForeWord Book of the Year finalists. Both Ten Things books are also iParenting Media Award recipients. A regular columnist for Autism Asperger's Digest magazine and Children's Voice, she also co-authored with Veronica Zysk 1001 Great Ideas for Teaching and Raising Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, a Learning Magazine 2006 Teachers' Choice Award winner.
- Author(s)Ellen Notbohm
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.27
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.