All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeart-wrenching and life-affirming, this is a unique story of love lost and found, of rootlessness and homecoming and the power of the ties that bind. It is a story for fathers and daughters everywhere.
- Author BiographySarah Butler is in her early thirties and lives in Manchester. She runs a consultancy which develops literature and arts projects that explore and question our relationship to place. She has been writer in residence on the Central Line, the Greenwich Peninsula, and at Great Ormond Street Hospital, and has taught creative writing for the British Council in Kuala Lumpur. Ten Things I've Learnt About Love is her first novel, and has been published in thirteen languages around the world.
- Author(s)Sarah Butler
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight213 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.84
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.94
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.