All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe year 2000 is the tenth anniversary of German unification. In their own words, West and East Germans from all walks of life, present their personal perspectives on the decade. Issues discussed include: adjustment and adaptation, conditions and expectations at work, and women in society.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE KAHN is a psychoanalyst and family therapist in private practice. She has served on the faculties of colleges, universities, and postgraduate psychoanalytic training institutions since 1966. Dr. Kahn has published extensively and is the coeditor of Immigration: Personal Narrative, Psychological Analysis and Children Surviving Persecution (Praeger, 1998).
- Author(s)Charlotte Kahn
- Date of Publication30/01/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.