Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.60Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 30 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £29.78Trending at £31.35
- £14.30Trending at £21.73
- £10.09Trending at £12.93
- £7.57Trending at £8.45
- £28.88Trending at £30.46
About this product
- DescriptionEvaluates the Blair government from 1997-2007 conducting high quality research into aspects of British politics with particular emphasis on parties, policies and ideologies. With contributions from key figures in the field further topics include New Labour's record on social policy, defence policy, constitutional reform and public expenditure.
- Author BiographyJIM BULLER Lecturer in Politics, University of York, UK PHILIP COWLEY STEPHEN DRIVER Principal Lecturer in Social Science, Roehampton University, UK MARK EVANS Professor of Politics, University of York, UK LORD GIDDENS Professor Emeritus, London School of Economics, UK DAVID LONSDALE Lecturer in Strategic Studies, University of Hull, UK MAURICE MULLARD Reader in Social and Public Policy, University of Hull, UK LORD NORTON OF LOUTH LORD PLANT Professor of Jurisprudence and Political Philosophy, King's College, London, UK ERIC SHAW Senior Lecturer in Politics, University of Stirling, UK MARK STUART RAYMOND SWARAY
- Author(s)Matt Beech,Simon Lee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/02/2008
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXVI, 221 p.
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.