All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with rituals, exercises, and meditations, Tending Brigid's Flame presents the beloved Celtic goddess through three aspects of her sacred flame: the Hearth, the Temple and the Forge
- Author BiographyLunaea Weatherstone (Portland, Oregon) is a priestess, writer, teacher, and tarot coun-selor who has been serving the Pagan com-munity for more than twenty-five years, since her days as owner/editor of SageWoman magazine. As Grove Mother for the Sisterhood of the Silver Branch, she offers year-long programs in goddess spiritu-ality. Lunaea has been a devotee of Brigid for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Lunaea Weatherstone
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/11/2015
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.75Trending at £13.98
- £9.97Trending at £13.78
- £20.01Trending at £30.02
- £15.70Trending at £21.39
- £7.99Trending at £8.39
- £9.99Trending at £13.02
- £16.24Trending at £22.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.