All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide charts the development in the criticism surrounding two of Williams' most popular plays, from the 1940s/50s through to the present day. Adler's overview of the critical responses proceeds in a generally chronological fashion and demonstrates how the emergence of newer theoretical methodologies has broadened the range of these responses.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS P. ADLER is Emeritus Professor of English at Purdue University, USA.
- Author(s)Thomas P. Adler
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/12/2012
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReaders' Guides to Essential Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note176 p.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £14.98
- £9.42Trending at £10.00
- £8.40Trending at £8.54
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £10.10Trending at £18.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.