Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £43.45+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.95Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.32Trending at £9.62
- £11.66Trending at £13.77
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.28Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionTennessee Williams is recognized as one of America's greatest dramatists, and as an innovator of post-World War II theater. This volume from the Bloom's Modern Critical Views series features essays that examine the life and legacy of this formidable storyteller.
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/02/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleModern Critical Views S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byProf. Harold Bloom
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.