CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionAn edition that makes the great poet of the Victorian era more accessible than ever before.
- Author BiographyAlfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-1892) was a British poet. He served as England's Poet Laureate from 1850 until his death in 1892 and was one of the most popular poets of the Victorian era. Erik Gray, an Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at Columbia University, is the author of The Poetry of Indifference and Milton and the Victorians. He has also edited In Memoriam for the Norton Critical Editions series.
- Author(s)Lord Alfred Tennyson
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleBroadview Anthology of British Literature Editions
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byErik Gray,Joseph Black
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.