Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.82Trending at £13.33
- £16.72Trending at £17.40
- £67.68Trending at £74.99
- £7.75Trending at £8.48
- £17.51Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.94
- £23.25Trending at £24.05
About this product
- DescriptionTeppanyaki is a traditional Japanese method of cooking seafood, meat and vegetables
- Author BiographyHideo was born in Yotsuya, Tokyo and first learned to cook whilst still at school and working in the family restaurants. Here he learned the principles of food preparation, cooking and presentation that had been passed down through the generations of his family. After years of cooking and teaching in Japan, his interests led him to Europe to study classical French culsine and then on to England, and later the USA where he was able to combine his Japanese and European cuisine skils. Today he has his own catering company in Sydney, Australia and has written several Japanese cookboks.
- Author(s)Hide Dekura
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleSilk Series
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Width195 mm
- Height155 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.