All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £3.98
- £8.79Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionLooking ahead to the next generation of terahertz wireless communications, this volume describes various methods of enhancing the directivity of planar antennas. The authors use commercial simulators to support their numerical models and data analysis.
- Author BiographyKumud Ranjan Jha passed the Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation Examinations in the Electronics and Communication Engineering branch in 1999 and 2007, respectively. Since 2007, he is an Assistant Professor in Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra, Jammu and Kashmir, India, and before joining this University, he has served in the Indian Air Force. In 2012, he was awarded with the Ph.D. Degree from Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India and subsequently, in the same year while working on the concept of the gain and directivity enhancement of the Planar Terahertz Antennas, he was awarded with the Raman Fellowship for one year for the Post-Doctoral Study in United States of America from the University Grant Commission, Government of India, New Delhi, India. He is also a visiting professor to San Diego State University, California, USA. He has published a number of peer reviewed research articles in the International Journals and Conferences. His area of research is Microwave/RF passive component design and Terahertz Electronics for the future wireless communication. Professor Ghanshyam Singh: received PhD degree in Electronics Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India, in 2000. He was associated with Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, Pilani, and Institute for Plasma Research, Gandhinagar, India, respectively, where he was Research Scientist. He had also worked as an Assistant Professor at Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, Nirma University of Science and Technology, Ahmedabad, India. He was a Visiting Researcher at the Seoul National University, Seoul, S. Korea. At present, he is Professor with the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Jaypee University of Information Technology, Wakanaghat, Solan, India. He is an author/co-author of more than 180 scientific papers of the refereed Journal and International Conferences. His research and teaching interests include RF/Microwave Engineering, Millimeter/THz Wave Antennas and its Applications in Communication and Imaging, Next Generation Communication Systems (OFDM and Cognitive Radio), and Nanophotonics. He has more than 14 years of teaching and research experience in the area of Electromagnetic/Microwave Engineering, Wireless Communication and Nanophotonics. He has supervised various Ph. D. and M. Tech. theses. He has worked as a reviewer for several reputed Journals and Conferences.
- Author(s)Ghanshyam Singh,Kumud Ranjan Jha
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 79 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.