All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visual guide to the excitement and diversity of London life. This portrait captures the architecture and interiors, as well as the world of transport, work, shopping, eating, street life and culture. The photographs show many different facets of London overa 24-hour period.
- Author BiographyTerence Conran is the founder of Habitat and has opened Conran Shops around the world. His acclaimed restaurants include Bibendum, Blue Print Cafe, Quaglino's, Butlers Wharf Chop House, Mezzo, Bluebird, Sartoria, Mezzo, Bluebird, and Coq d'Agent. His is the author of numerous books including The Essential House Book, Terence Conran on Restaurants, The Essential Garden Book, Chef's Garden, Easy Living and Terence Conran on Design.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2000
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintConran Octopus Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/07/2006
- Content Note380 colour photographs
- Weight1367 g
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.