CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £34.88
- £9.64Trending at £9.95
- £9.20Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionPIERIDES IV, Series Editors: Sophia Papaioannou This volume examines interpretation as the original process of critical reception vis-a-vis Terence's experimental comedies. The book, which consists of two parts, looks at Terence as both an agent and a subject of interpretation.
- Author BiographySophia Papaioannou is Associate Professor of Latin Literature at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens. She is also the author of Epic Succession and Dissension: Ovid, Metamorphoses 13.623-14.582 (2005), Redesigning Achilles: 'Recycling' the Epic Cycle in the 'Little Iliad' (2007), and Plautus, Miles Gloriosus: With an Introduction, Translation and Commentary [in Greek] (2009); and co-editor of New Perspectives on Postclassical Comedy (with Antonis K. Petrides, 2010).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Edited bySophia Papaioannou
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.